If you want to organically grow your website, you have come to the right place.
If we type a word stating the essence of your business on Google, are you on the first pages? If this is not the case, you need our SEO department. You can have the nicest website in the world but, as long as it is not SEO-optimized, no one will hear of it. SEO is the heart of a full digital strategy, and our forecasting methodology, as well as the on-page and off-page SEO actions that we will recommend to you, will bring traffic to your site.
We aim to help you overcome the direct competition within your niche and help you become the best.
If you choose to work with us in the area of SEO, we will provide a complete strategy, which includes aspects such as market analysis (keyword research), analysis of the direct competition’s backlinks, website reconfiguring so that all the potential errors that rendered it invisible for the search engines may be remedied, and, of course, SEO meetings – regular meetings that help us get to know your business better, to set up new business objectives and to communicate to you the results obtained up to that point.
Recreating product pages in terms of SEO, link building advertorials, to strengthen your website’s authority, or the creation of SEO articles on your website are only a few of the actions we propose, so that your business may go in the right direction.
SEO services / Complete SEO campaigns
The full scan of a website helps to quickly identify errors and remedy them in a timely manner. Through the SEO Crawl activity, we aim to identify SEO-related errors that block the correct indexing of the site. Once this crawl is complete, we provide you with a plan of recommendations to implement on pages with issues or blockages.
- HTTP status codes (404 errors and other types of errors) + 301 redirect recommendations.
- Sitemap XML
- Site architecture
- Site performance (upload speed)
- Checking indexing errors.
- Checking the number of indexed pages
- Checking the indexability of duplicate pages.
- Recommendations regarding indexing pages that generate duplicate content
- URL format and checking SEO Friendly URLs.
- Customizing URLs taking into account Google’s requirements (recommendations for obtaining clean, SEO-friendly URLs; recommendations for integrating relevant keywords into the URL names).
- Identifying URLs that generate duplicate content and solutions for remedying duplicate content issues.
- Analysis of the website content + recommendations for optimized content, at the level of keyword density, optimal size in relation to the page’s topic, grammatical accuracy, spam techniques, content indexability, keyword cannibalization, duplicate content, etc.
- Page titles
- Meta page description
- Image optimization
- Intern linking
- Website popularity (traffic analysis, backlink profile analysis, analysis of received backlink quality, niche analysis, recommendations for changing the niche so that it is in line with the website’s topic, Domain Rating analysis and recommendations for natural growth)
- Dofollow backlinks vs. nofollow blacklinks
- Analysis of the distribution of anchor text (exact vs. longtail) and recommendations if the anchor text distribution is not natural.
- Analysis of the topic of the websites where the links are received from (recommendations for increasing the website’s authority in the correct/representative niche).
- Quality of received links
- Website presence on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Competitive audit is an important segment of the SEO campaign, as it can provide valuable information on how industry competitors build and promote their websites. The information obtained through the competition audit can be used later to improve the strategy of your own online business and gain a competitive advantage.
- Competitor analysis is one of the key stages of online advertising campaigns because it helps you discover the conversion methods used by your competition, helping you choose the optimal solutions for converting visitors into customers.